суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

Hello IOstaltsov,

Hello IOstaltsov,

I'm Lieutenant General Susan J. Helms, the State General of the Army of the United States, we do not know each other, but it would be great opporunity to meet you.

please allow me to contact you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposal.

Please i will like you to reply me so that we will know each other very well, do not be afraid to answer my mail for me is very important and sensitive issue that I would like to discuss with you, I 'm still working in Libya for the Libyan crisis so kindly reply me so that I will introduce myself to you and the reason why I am writing to you , I got your contact through research.

I look forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.

Best regard,
General Susan Helms.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

счетчик посещения php